Frequently asked questions
1. What is Your Photography Style?
2. Do You Carry Back-Up Equipment?
3. What Kind of Ceremonies Do You Feel Most Comfortable Shooting?
4. What is Your Delivery Time for Galleries?
5. How Do You Go About Making Someone Feel Comfortable in Front of The Camera?
6. How Do You Structure Your Pricing? Is Travel Included?
7. How Do You Approach a Wedding Day? What if Something Goes Wrong?
A few ways to ensure that things will go more smoothly on a wedding day is great communication. Let us make sure that all the details are discussed and any questions or concerns are answered to the best of our ability before your wedding day.
I also will send all my couples a very detailed questionnaire that provides key information that I will have on hand with me on the wedding day. I will be sure to have myself insured (always) for your safety, my safety, and everyone’s’ peace of mind.
8. Do You Have a Wedding Gallery with Examples?
9. Do You Have a Second Shooter? Is that an Option to Add?
I do strongly encourage that all my couples invest in a collection with a second shooter included. Of course, if you are only needing our services for a short amount of time or having a second photographer may not be in your budget, I am more than happy to discuss other options with you.
10. Why should I chose Sparrow Photography?
I am there to guide you through the whole process. Help ease your mind. I love to find the beauty in the little moments and fine details on your wedding day. My clients appreciate and value an experience. An experience that may result in a new friendship. A friendship that means more to me than taking the photos on your wedding day. Being able to capture someone’s love for another person is irreplaceable. That truly is the best part about a wedding photographer.